Friday, November 9, 2007

Nap Time!!!

I took this picture of Madisen while she was sleeping. I think it is so cute. Her hand is resting on her cheek. She is so sweet when she is sleeping.

3 comments:

{M}PG said...

Only sweet when she is napping? :) It's funny when I saw that picture I thought that I was on Kristin's blog and it was a picture of Trynitee sleeping. Kinda trippy. I LOVE your new hair. I can't believe you are so dark - love it. Looks like Pantene hair.

Tiffany said...

Total pantene hair...I'm jealous! I think dark looks good on you! And your little madisen it adorable. Yes, for some reason they are really sweet when they sleep! =) I wonder why that is.....oh, it's because they aren't screaming!=)

Unknown said...

I LOVE your hair dark! I tried to dye mine dark one time...it didn't work. But it looks natural on you!