Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!! I would have to say Easter is one of my favorite Holidays to celebrate Christ and his atonement. I also love Easter candy. Cadbury mini eggs are my biggest weakness and marshmellow Peeps come in second.

The Pictures below were once again taken at JcPenneys. We tried really hard to get some cute Easter pictures of Madi with her bunny ears, but she would pull them off the second we took our hands away. Oh well!! We still got a lot of cute pictures and had fun getting them taken. The same day she got her pictures taken there was a 2-month old little girl getting her pictures taken. She was adorable. Can't wait to have more some day.




5 comments:

Kristin said...

Your little Madi is such a cutie! What cute pictures. I was excited to hear that you are going to Hawaii. It was a blast! So warm and beautiful, I wish I could go more often. Have fun!!!

Sara said...

Hawaii is such a fun place, not to mention so so beautiful! Are you and Matt taking Madi? Way cute pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty girl! Isn't it so weird to see a 2 month old and realize how BIG your kid is?! My kids always seem so tiny until I see a baby that's much younger than them.
I love the Cadbury eggs and peeps too. But then, I love ALL Easter candy!

Jill Petersen said...

Those are so fun! You have no idea how much I LOVE photgraphy of little ones! Madi loves the camera, you can tell. We used to be so good about going to Kiddie Kandids every 6 months but now I like to take the pictures myself. It's such a fun hobbie. Happy Easter Madi! And to you Annie and Matt! We really miss you guys. Drew talks about "The Drake" sometimes and misses Young Mens. He's in Young Mens in our ward here in Lehi but there's nothing like Midvale 13th boys!

chrissy said...

I love the one in her bunny ears!