My mom bought Madisen a new pool to play in this Summer. Madi had a blast. She loves the water. We had to squeeze her into a swimsuit from last year that was a little tight. It was pretty funny. You'd think that since I bought her so many for Hawaii I could take one over to my mom's house. One of these days I will remember to.
One of these days we will get rid of her binkies. I think she is down to only two. Well at least that I can find. If I looked really hard I might be able to find a couple more. But a lot of them I think she lost while we were shopping or on walks.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Playing in the Pool
Posted by
Annie
at
2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a doll, she is so cute. Lets plan a play date in the next week or two. Have you taken Madi to Discovery Gateway yet? I am getting a year pass next week and I can take a couple of guests so lets take the girls there one afternoon when it is too hot to be outside. We'll talk soon.
Ha, ha! That's so cute!!! I just bought my boys the same swimming pool - even though it's a little girly looking with the rainbow and all! I just like that it provides a little shade for them! I'm glad that Madi enjoyed it!!!
Post a Comment