I have found something to take my mind off of it a little bit. My brother-in-law, Luke, let me borrow the first season of Heroes. So when Madi lets me watch TV, It takes my mind off of the chaos. We also go and visit my mom as much as possible to get out of the house and away from the mess.
I have also started to scrapbook. I am finally putting all of my supplies to use. I got together with some friends last week and we scrapbooked all night. Here is the first couple pages I have done. I think they turned out cute. I have to laugh because it took me 3 hours to do 2 pages, but it was a lot of fun. It says sweet cheeks, but looks like sweet cheers. The K on the font I chose on the cricket machine looks like an r. But I didn't care because it had already taken me 3 hours and I wasn't about to change it.
This is the beautiful quilt me and my friend, Lace, made. We made it out of some old material I had and an old pair of levi's. It turned out really cute. We made it to give away at an enrichment activity our ward does every year.
Anyway, I guess I had to vent on this post. Now you will all know why I am acting crazy and maybe look like I just got out of bed. It is only because I am pregnant and am going crazy trying to get things ready.

6 comments:
Annie we seriously need to take you to get a manicure pedicure asap!! :)
I'm sorry about your nesting frustrations. I had that when I was pregnant with the twins but on bedrest, I honestly thought I was going to lose my mind because all I could see in my house was filth. Please bring Maddie over if you need to get out of the house or if you neet to get some things done. You still look way too adorable to be this far in your pregnancy. BTW..Happy Birthday Madisen. Looks like she did well for herself.
I hate that stage! I hope you can deal with it well! It's hard when things aren't in your control. Good luck!! I have something to occupy your time for a few minutes anyway...I tagged you on my blog. =)
Loved getting together with you to scrapbook and dinner. We all need to do it again soon. I may even do a little scrapbooking myself. I need to get my wonderful vacations scrapbooked so that we can enjoy them. Can't wait to see the finished basement. Maybe it will modivate us to start on ours. Hang in there only two more months
I remember the nesting stage...and knowing you...you are a clean freak! :) It was probably my Uncle Cory you saw! I totally forgot that we would play house and what not on that big huge hay stack....oh man I don't miss the stink of that!! Remember the scary trees and my Old Great aunts Alice and Gladice who had guns they would shoot us with!?? ha ha
annie you really need a day at the spa ha ha just reading your post stressed me out ha ha! so cute scrapbook pages i love them! we should all scrapbook it would be fun!!! i cant believe you only have 2 months left wow!
Post a Comment