Wednesday, Madi, Jordyn and I went to my mom's house while Matt had a church meeting or visits or something (I can't keep track anymore). We had a great time. We played outside and Madi got to swim in her pool. This is her first time getting in the water this year. She was super excited. Her uncle Justin played with her while I took care of Jordyn.


Jordyn getting her feet wet. By the look of her facial expressions, she didn't quite know what to think of the water. However she didn't cry or scream so I am guessing she had some fun too.

Madi and Bear(the dog). My brother put him in to see what he would do. He liked the water too. He mostly just liked to hand his head over the edge and drink the water.


1 comments:
You are more than welcome to come and play ANY day at my house...XO!
Post a Comment