Friday, September 11, 2009

Recent activites

Nothing really exciting has been going on at our house, but here are a few things that we have been up to the last couple weeks...

We went camping... not too far from home. It is the best kind of camping where your front door is about 10 feet away and you have no trouble getting the kids to sleep because they can sleep in their beds. Parents too!!




Madi has had fun playing in the sprinklers with Spongebob. He is the only one other than Madi who doesn't mind getting wet. Mom and Jordyn like to work on their tans.

Occasionally, Madi and Jordyn work together to cook Mom breakfast . Madi makes the best tea and pancakes. I think they are the cutest chefs I have ever seen!!
Daily, Jordyn is giving me a workout. She is crawling everywhere and standing up and walking along everything she can get a hold of. I would have to say her favoriste thing to do is go up the stairs and have me chase her. She is always on the move.


We also visit my mom 2-3 times a week. I let the kids wear her out while I relax and drink all of her diet coke... j/k mom!!! I should buy you a couple 24 packs though!!
Sooo, if you are ever bored you can come to our house. Madi and Jordyn would love to cook you up somthing extra special!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

It makes me laugh watching you camp it in the backyard! I remember all those times sleeping in your tent in your old backyard. We have way too many memories from growing up!! We really should get together and do lunch sometime!!

Hailey said...

Looks like you have been enjoying the nice weather! I can't believe Jordyn is crawling already...she is so cute!

Kathryn said...

Your girls are so dang cute! Can't believe how big Jordyn is already, looks like they keep you busy :)

chrissy said...

we missed you at the REAL campout. but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't jealous of all the amenities you had at your fingertips that we didn't.