Last week we went and saw Santa Clause at the Southtowne mall. Madi was so excited and she said she was going to ask for an alligator which she had just seen upstairs. They were selling blankets that rolled up into animals and she decided she wanted the alligator. Well when it was our turn to see Santa she got scared. I tried to use bribery and all the other tricks I could think of to have her at least stand by him, but nothing worked. which is funny because while we were waiting in line I said to my brother (he came with me) that Jordyn will probably freak out and not sit in Santa's lap, but I guess it was the other way around. Madi was the chicken and Jordyn didn't care at all that she was in a strangers arms. She was fascinated by his beard and kept looking at it with her most serious face. Although we couldn't get her to smile we still got a great picture of her looking at the camera.
Maybe next year Madi will get enough courage to see Santa.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Chickened out
Posted by
Annie
at
1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great looking Santa!!
I have never taken my kids to see Santa...what a slacker Mom I am.
Cute gals you have!!
So cute! I've had a lot to catch up on! I think the cookie sneakers are soo cute! And how Jordyn waits for Maddi to put down her food so she can get it! Funny!
She looks so cute and old in that picture!
Post a Comment