Recently I decided to buy passes to the Living Planet Aquarium. It is something I wanted to do for a while and finally did. It is something to do that is indoors and lets us get out of the house. Madi loves going and never gets tired of doing the same thing. Jordyn also loves going. I think she enjoys running around rather than looking at the fish.
Madi and her Uncle Justin built a snowman the other day in my mom's backyard. Madi checks it everytime we go over to see if it has melted yet. It has suckers as the eyes (there is only one left, Madi took one the other day and ate it), an apple slice for the mouth, and of course a carrot for the nose. My brother used a couple screw drivers for the hands and then put gloves on top of them. Madi had a blast. I think this was her first time making a snow man.
Here is Madi playing in my mom's family room. Whenever Madi or Jordyn play on the couch they build up a ton of static electricity. Madi was running back and forth and this is what she looked like. It reminds me of when I was little and use to walk around rubbing my feet on the carpet to build up enough static to shock my brothers or sister. It was so much fun being a kid.


5 comments:
fun post.
sad I didn't get to see you the other day...I'd love to see you guys...
It sounds like you have a fun brother like I do. We cal him the funcle (the fun uncle) :)
I love the pic of Madisen's hair!
Looks like so much fun! We took the kids once to the Aquarium and they loved it. Your little Jordyn is adorable, and Madi is growing up so much!! So cute!
It is great to see kids having fun. We should all be more like this.
The snowman was great, I like the inventive ideas for the face and the fact that Matti ate it! LOL
Post a Comment