Monday, March 22, 2010

poor Jordyn

A couple days ago Poor Jordyn tripped on a toy and fell and hit her cheekbone right under her eye. She instantly got a black eye and cried until we gave her a treat(that's when I calmed down because I new it was not too bad if a treat made her stop crying) It actually looks a lot worse today because it is healing. She is my tough girl!!

Saturday, Matt decided to fix our mailbox and I got some pictures of the girls while we helped (not really)!! Our mailbox has been leaning to its side for about 4 years now, ever since my sister backed into it with her car. We finally decided it was time to replace it. yeah!! I was so tired of having a mailbox that looked like it was going to fall over. We now have a nice, straight, white mailbox.



So while matt worked on the mailbox, Madi played with her new (new to us) jeep. We weren't planning on giving it to her yet, but she saw it in the shed when Matt was getting some stuff out to fix the mailbox. She hasn't quite got the steering down, but hopefully over time she'll get it. She only ran into my car a couple of times.


Jordyn also liked to be in the jeep. Here she is showing Madi how to control the radio.

This car was more Jordyn's size. She kept trying to crawl out the window even though I showed her several times that the door opened. I have learned that she is getting to be stubborn like her dad!!
I just posted this picture because I thought it was so cute. Jordyn is enjoying an Oreo cookie and she sure did have fun eating it!!!



2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Poor Jordyn. Good thing she is still so darn cute. I actually thought that first picture of her was of baby Madi, they look so much alike. Could Matt come help us with our mailbox. We bought our house with the leaning mailbox and two years later we have yet to fix it. The Jeep is adorable. I have wanted to buy one for the girls but can't bring myself to pay full price for one. I'm hoping we inherit one someday. I have been meaning to tell you that I decided to switch the girls preschool this fall. I found one a little closer that is twice a week and in the afternoons. I wanted the girls to go more than once a week. As pathetic as this sounds I also knew that having them ready at 9am was going to be difficult. If you're interested in hearing more about it let me know. Let's play soon.

chrissy said...

ouch, that's quite the shiner!