We were able to enjoy a little time in the sun today while it was out. We are tired of all these gloomy days. Madi was excited however, to see the beautiful rainbow last night during the lightning storm.
Madi loved the slip 'n slide to my surprise. I thought she would slowly take her time and get wet. I was sooo wrong!! She was running down the slide and splashing in the water right from the beginning. I guess I was so shocked because she usually doesn't like to get her face or hair wet, but she didn't care about that today.
Jordyn was more interested in trying to drink from the sprinkler part of it. Occasionally, she would play on the slide, but she did not like it when she slipped and got all wet. She was fun to watch with her chubby little legs.



Monday, June 7, 2010
Fun in the Sun!!
Posted by
Annie
at
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ha, i love that jo licks the water.
that one of jordan trying to drink the water is so cute!! thanks for coming tonight although it was crazy. why does it always seem to go that way when I plan something....
Looks like they had so much fun.
ha ha so cute looks like a blast i love summer!:)
I've haven't seen your blog in forever! Wow, the girls are getting so big! So nice to see what you guys are up to. Are you ready to have a 2 year before the year is over, I can believe that my little Aidan will be 2 in December. I love to see them grow up but sure miss having a little baby around...
Post a Comment