Saturday we decided to go to Wheeler Farm for a change. Madi had a blast and I thought it was nice to get out of the house. She fed the ducks, rode a pony, and saw many other animals including a cow, pigs, horses, sheep, and chickens. It had been a long time since I had been there. I didn't even know they had animals there besides ducks. It was a lot of fun.
I just have to add that we only have one more week until we find out if we are having a boy or girl!! Yay!!

3 comments:
I can't wait to hear what you're having! How exciting for you guys.
And I love Wheeler Farm. I'm all about doing fun stuff for free with my kids ;)
SO cute, we want to go back and feed the geese again. Wanna come? Can't wait to hear what you're having. A boy would be fun but then again it would be nice to use all of that stuff you've already bought for Madi. Best of luck. Have a nice 24th.
Great pictures. She is such a happy kid!
Post a Comment