It's a GIRL!!!
Matt and I are so excited to be having another girl. I think Heavenly Father gave us another girl so that I would have more babies. He knew that If it would have been a boy, I would have stopped at two kids. Now we will have to have more until Matt gets his baby Boy.
I am super excited to be having another girl. They are so fun and I already have a ton of clothes. I really wanted Madi to have a little sister. I can't wait to see Madi's reaction to another baby in the family.

13 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you! Congratulations! Girls are tons more fun, at least to dress up. Boys are just wild but cute too.
Woot, woot! Congrats! We already know you make pretty babies, so I'm sure this one will be beautiful just like her sister!
Girls rock! But you already knew that :) Congrats!
I'm way happy for you, congrats!
Congratulations! Thank you for inviting me to see the ultrasounds. I am so grateful for a strong healthy baby. I am looking forward to another beautiful granddaughter.
Matt's MOM
Awwww...that is so fun! And we already know that you guys make adorable little girls! Congrats!
I am also so excited for you. Jade and Elise are already the best of friends. It is so fun to watch them play together and feed each other. I hope your dizzy spells are over. Congratulations again!
Maybe you'll have 3 girls for 3 handsome boys that live down the block?
That is incredible news. Madi will be a great big sister and it will be fun for her to have a sister close to her age. And luckily you make very cute girls!! Thanks for playing with us yesterday, we all had a great time. Can't wait to do it again soon.
Wow, congratulations! That's exciting that Madisen will have a little sister!!
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun and now that you will have two, think about all the help you will have when you finally have that boy for Matt. Congrats again........
Congrats! Another cute adorable little girl in your family. It will be so fun for Madi
I'm so excited for you. Madi will be so excited and will be a great little helper.
Post a Comment