Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Swimming!!

Last week Madisen and I went swimming with our friends Laila, Leo, and Simeon. Leo is 10 days older than Madisen and is such a cutie. He is extremely smart and talks really well. Simeon is about 3 months I think and was sleeping.
I was only going to post pictures of the kids, but I wanted to show how cool the swimming pool was. I liked that it gradually got deeper, so the kids could play in the shallow end. I was surprised that Madi was scared of the water. She would not go in without me and then she would put her arms around my neck as tight as she could. Good thing we are signed up for swimming lessons next month.
Leo
Say cheese!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

That's a sweet pool! It reminds me of the little water park near my house where I grew up. Good times, good times.

Alley said...

What a cool pool. I need to take my kids more often.

Tiffany said...

Ok, I'm sorry I've been so MIA! I can't believe how big Maddi is now! And congrats on another girl! They are going to be best friends and worst enemies within 5 minutes of each other! Trust me! Drama, but seriously I love having the 2 girls so close together. I know when they are older they will be best friends.