Saturday, November 29, 2008

This week

We hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!
We had a nice relaxing day. I got a good picture of Matt taking a nap that I will post when I go to my mom's. It is on her camera. it is pretty funny.
So here is Matt enjoying his nap, I should have gotten a close up of his face. It was funny!!!

Matt and my brother!! Both watching football - the game must not have been that good!!



We went to my mom's house this year. Matt's family went to visit his sister who lives in Georgia this year. We hope you had a good time!!

We pretty much ate all day and ended up playing poker. We just play with chips and not real money. If we were to play for money, I don't think anybody would play because we are all too cheap. I usually do horribly, but I came in second. Not to bad for someone who usually is the first one out. I am really bad at bluffing and so the only reason I did do well was because luck was on my side and I had pretty good cards every round. Poker is a lot more fun when you are winning.

That pretty much sums up our Thanksgiving.
***
Friday we got some pretty good deals. Matt was nice and woke up early to get me a TV and Cricut Machine that I wanted that was on sale. Later I went to Old Navy and to Lowes. Lowes had a deal when you bought a $100.00 gift card you got a free $20.00 gift card. Each household could do it 3 times, so I bought $300.00 in gift cards and will get $60.00 in free gift cards. I thought this would be good towards the basement project that is still in progress.
So overall we had a good shopping day.

***
Last Monday I had a doctors appointment. Everything is going well with the pregnancy and I found out that I am dialated to a 3 and 60% effaced. My doctor says there is a chance I could go earlier than planned, but if not everything is still looking good to have her on the 17th. I don't think I will go early and hope I will not because we are not ready.

***

Tonight we are going to the Roof downtown that is in the J.S. Building. It is a family tradition that my family has been doing for several years now. I am excited to show Madisen all the lights at the Temple grounds. It will be lots of fun. Has anybody gone to see them yet?

1 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I hope you had a great time at the Roof, what a yummy restaurant. Please post about everything you ate for those of us with too many kids to get to eat out at fancy restaurants (my kids are terrors at IHOP, we won't try any place fancier than that for at least 10 more years). Can't wait to see how the basement is coming along. Let's do a play date this week, it helps the days go by faster when we have something to look forward to. How does Wednesday look? Holy cow, dialated to a 3! You are going to have that baby before the 17th.