Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!!




Last night I went with a bunch of friends to see Twilight at the midnight showing. We ended up going out around 8:30 for dinner and then to the movie so we would get good seats. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to get out of the house for a few hours. We played cards while sitting in line and snacked on candy.



Most ladies I went with ended up loving the show. I will have to go see it again because I didn't really like it, but maybe I wasn't in the right mood. Some parts I enjoyed but a lot of the time I found myself laughing and a lot of it was different than the book. I also felt a little sick. If I don't get to bed by midnight my baby lets me know she is not happy!!



Anyway, if anybody wants to go see it again then let me know.


2 comments:

chrissy said...

Oh, Annie. How could you not love it? I *HEART* EDWARD! And I didn't before the movie. I was all about Team Jacob until Thursday night. Ahhh, good dreams, good dreams.

Maybe it'll grow on you the second time around?

I have to say though, you're a sport to have even gone with us 8 months prego. I couldn't sit still for that long, especially without a nap! What a trooper.

Sherilyn said...

I have not seen it but from those I know that did it was 50 - 50. So your not alone.