I just thought I would do a quick post since I will be out of commission for a while. The latest news is that I am scheduled to have my baby on Wednesday. I am so excited. The last couple weeks I have been really uncomfortable. I have been dialated at a 4 for two weeks and have had contractions off and on regularly. So, the baby will come pretty quickly once my water is broken. I am already farther along than when I went to the hospital for Madisen, which is crazy to think. I will let everyone know how it goes and post lots of cute pictures of the new addition.
****
Other than the baby news there really hasn't been much going on. We are still working like crazy trying to get everything ready. Tonight, we just finished painting Madisen's room and I can't wait to get her into her new room. She is so excited and loves her new pink room. When we ask her what color her new room is she says with much excitement, "pink mommy, pink". She is such a girlie girl. Just today she would not where a white shirt that I had picked out it had to be pink and then to top it off, she had to wear her red sparkle shoes from Halloween. I think we are in trouble with her and her clothes. I just have to start buying everything in pink!!

5 comments:
Good luck tomorrow, Annie!
I can't wait to meet the little princess!
Can't wait to see the new little baby. I am sure you can hardly wait. Love that Maddie loves to be a girl. She will be a great big sister. If you need any help don't hesitate to call
She does look darling in pink! Her pics at temple square are so dang cute! Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes well!
I was starting to wonder about you whether you had had her or not yet. My friend who was scheduled to be induced the same day as you had her baby on Saturday night. So I was wondering about you, but it was her 4th. I can't wait to see pictures of the cutie!
Good luck tomorrow!!
Good Luck, hope everything went well! Let us know!
Post a Comment