Thursday, December 18, 2008

She's Here!!!!

Jordyn Elizabeth Drake
arrived
Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:36 am
Weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz.
19 inches long


Big Sister Madi. She does not know what to think yet and is scared to hold the new baby. She does however give her kisses and she likes to know where she is at all times. When the nurse took the baby for a check up, Madi would not come down until she came back. She kept saying "Where baby Jordyn?" She is going to be a good sister. Here is Madi playing in mommy's bed, she had lots of fun playing with all the buttons that control the bed.

19 comments:

Leslie said...

Yea!!! How exciting!! I've been thinking about you lately and wondering what was going on. She's beautiful and has so much dark hair...she looks like Matt! Maybe Jill and I can come see you soon! Take care and get rest!
-Leslie

chrissy said...

Look at all that hair!! Did Madi have that much?

She is beautiful, Annie! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Annie!

Ahhhh she is so cute! Her hair! I love that she is in a stocking, it makes me want to have a Christmas baby! Don't forget if you want the name of my lactation nurse to call me, she is right there at Alta View. Can't wait to meet her, let me know if you need anything and I want to bring you in dinner after Christmas! Congrats!

Karilyn

Sara said...

Congrats! She's beautiful just like her mama....

Jaclyn said...

Congratulations, she is so beautiful. I LOVE all of that dark hair. Did Maddi have that much hair? I hope all went well. It looks like she came pretty quickly. I can't wait to hear all about it and can't wait to meet and snuggle her. Merry Christmas.

Sean and Brittany said...

Congratulations. She is so cute! Let us know if you need anything!

Hurst Family said...

Congrats!!! She is Beautiful, and I love the HAIR.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! We will have to come and meet her when you are ready...

Can we bring you dinner? Can't wait to her the details!

Congrats again! What a great present for Christmas for your Family!

Kara said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!! She is beautiful and I love all that dark hair.

Aubrey said...

Yea, Congradulations!!! She is beautifull, look at all that hair I am so jealous. Hope all is well. Merry Christmas.

Tiffany said...

She is absolutely adorable!! And I love how much hair she has! She already has more than her sister! LOL. I hope that all went well. You had her so early in the morning. Were you still induced on the 17th? If so, that was sure a quick labor! You will have to post your story, I love hearing the labor stories. Maddy will adjust soon enough to her. Good luck and get some rest when you can!

Kristin said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute, almost makes me miss the baby stage, but then I snap back to reality. I want to come see her and sniff her though, babies are the best smelling things in the whole world! Hope you guys have a great Christmas with your family of 4!

Emily said...

Awwww, she is too cute! What a wonderful early Christmas present. And I'm sure you keep hearing this, but I'm amazed by all of her hair! I think all of mine are only going to have peach-fuzz. ;) Congrats!

Kristin said...

She is adorable! I like everyone else love the hair:) Congratulations!!!

Sherilyn said...

What a beautiful baby. I love all the hair. Madison looks so cute playing in Mom's bed. We will be over to see you soon. Remember if you need anything we are just across the street

jillian said...

She's darling! Congratulations!

Lace Olpin said...

I can't wait to come sqeeze her. Call me if you need anything. The pics are sooooo cute! Just like her mommy!!

Lyndi said...

Annie and Matt,
Congratulations! Little girls are so precious! I hope you are doing well. She's a tiny princess!

Love, Drew and Jill

Jill Petersen said...

Sorry- I am at my mom's house so I was signed in as Lyndi! OOPS!