Jordyn Elizabeth
Sunday we blessed Jordyn. Everyone told me Matt did a great job. Unfortunately, I did not hear much of it as I was trying to keep Madisen quiet. She kept saying (pretty loud) where is Uncle Justin and Uncle Tyson, and Uncle Luke. I kept telling her they were helping bless her sister and she wanted to go help too. She said, "I help too mom". I practically had to hold her in her seat or she would have ran to help with the blessing. She has way too much energy.
Jordyn was the good little baby that she is and didn't cry at all. Her dress was very pretty(thanks Grandma). I love seeing babies all in white, they are so precious.

6 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful. That is such a special day. Let's do a play date this month. We would love to see you and I am dying to snuggle with that cute little Jordyn.
How beautiful! What a couple of adorable little girls you guys make!! I'm glad it all went well!
The blessing was beautiful. Matt did a great job. You have the cutest girls and I am so glad to be your neighbor so I can watch them grow. So glad you had such a wonderful day
Thanks for the invite, you are amazing, so fun to know you and your cute Family. The food was so yummy.
Thanks for letting Matt go with Aaron to the game, Aaron had a blast with Matt. I think that Matt was the good luck charm for the Jazz.
look how cute maddies hair is i love it i dont mind at all i asked jamie what your blog address is!! bc i love to check yours out!! how cute are your girls!! you look great! skinny brat! ha ha
Aw, the one day we go home early with cranky kids!!! Sorry I missed it, but I'm sure it was wonderful.
That picture of you and your girls is beautiful!
Post a Comment