We were able to go and to the open house for the Draper Temple on Saturday. It was beautiful. Everything inside was amazing. It was fun to take Madi. She now will say that she wants to go to the Temple. She was also very entertaining. She was skipping and counting through the hall. Matt was pointing out all the pictures of Jesus and she would say that's "Esus". I am glad we had the opportunity to go with her. I owe my husband for making me go. I tried to convince him I should stay home and clean because we are blessing Jordyn this week, but he would not let me. Now I am glad because I would have missed out. I think they are giving tours until March 14 so if you haven't had the chance to go yet you should definitely try.


2 comments:
So glad that you were able to go and take sweet little Madisson. What a great memory for you
My family had to go without me a few weeks ago. I was sad to miss it but I couldn't walk on my sprained ankle and my baby was sick. I will try and go before they are done doing the open house. That's so cute that Madi was excited to see everything and all the pics of Jesus. That age is the best!
Post a Comment