Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Table Set

Madisen playing with her new table and chair set that we got from IKEA. It was only $20.00 and so far it has been great. She loves to sit and watch TV and eat her snacks. I can tell she feels like such a big girl. I am surprised that she hasn't hurt herself on it yet. She is really careful when she climbs on the seats. Occassionally she will stand up, but thankfully she seems to have really good balance. It is so much fun.
Fish Lips!!

She is ready for a drink and to brush her teeth. She is caring around her toothpaste for some reason. She actually lost her toothpaste and I didn't find it for 2 days. It was wedged in the couch cushion. We won't let her do that anymore. That use to happen all the time with her medicine too. We would let her play with it when she was little and then when we needed it, it was not where to be found. You think we would learn.


4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

What a cute little doll. That table set is such a good idea. I still laugh when I think about how she carrys around her purse every where, she is a miniture Annie. It is amazing the things that they pick up on.

Unknown said...

She looks so grown up sitting at the table like that! :) It's great that she likes brushing her teeth! My boys used to like it, but now they both fight me - they want to do it themselves (aka eat the toothpaste and chew on the brush) and not let me help.

Tiffany said...

She is adorable! She is a big girl, sitting at the table. Doesn't it just break your heart to see them growing up?! =)

chrissy said...

We have the same little table for our kids. TWENTY BUCKS! Isn't IKEA awesome?!