Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sledding

Yesterday, Matt and I took Madisen sledding for the first time. I think the last time I went sledding was in middle school. Madisen was kind of scared at first, but the more she went down the more she liked it. She even started to play in the snow a little. She didn't scream at all when she had to stand or sit in the snow. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of her. It was a lot of fun and I we will try to go again if there is enough snow next week.



7 comments:

chrissy said...

FUN! And I love that she's sledding with the binkie in her mouth :) Ashlyn and her binkie were inseperable, too.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm glad that Madisen is finally starting to enjoy the snow.

Jill Petersen said...

Some of my favorite pictures are when my kids are with their daddy! It's sooooo sweet. She is a doll.

Sara said...

Hi Annie, I'm glad that you peeked at the blog. From the look of your blog, you have amazing taste. Madisen is so beautiful and she's gotten so big. You guys much have so much fun with her. Hope you don't mind but I'm going to continue to peek at your blog and you are welcome to join Chrissy and peek at the Sanford family blog anytime. You and Chrissy can be the two people to keep it going. Its was great to hear from you and from the look of your blog things are great and I'm super glad!!!

Sara said...

Ok, I was really tired when I wrote this comment. I'm still living according to HI time. Sorry, for all my errors, I mean " from looking at your blog", " you guys must", lastly " from the looks of your blog". My sister the English major would kill me, if she saw this.....Well thats all for now!!

chrissy said...

Ha ha ha! Sara, I love it. You crack me up!

And ya, thanks for rubbing it in that you got to go to Hawaii. :P

Tiffany said...

So adorable! I haven't been getting around blogwise, so sorry. But dang she is a cutie! Looks like she had fun!