It is amazing how fast time goes by. Madisen is almost 16 months old now and she is doing new things everyday. I was looking at pictures and how different she looks. I thought it would be fun to post pictures from when she was younger to show how much she has changed. To me she looks so different. All except for the hair, she still has about the same amount. Maybe a little more. This first picture was taken on Oct. 15, 2006. So she was 6 days old. She was so little. Her face has changed so much.Madisen at 2 moths old. This is one of my favorite pictures of her. I don't know why I just really think it is cute.
Madisens' bably blessing on Jan. 14, 2007. (3 months) She started to get her cute chubby cheeks about this time. Easter. (6 months)
New Years Eve. (1 year 3 months) She has her Uncle Justin's Pepsi. She trys to drink it and then looks at you and laughs. It's funny. NO Soda for her until she is a lot older.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Time Line
Posted by
Annie
at
7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love looking back at all my newborn pictures and see how much they have progressed. She is so sweet. Little tiny princess! I love the 2 month picture with her cute purple flower headband.
So cute! One thing's for sure, she's still bald and beautiful!!!
Post a Comment