Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy Weekend!!

Today Madi had another swimming lesson. She did well the first 5 minutes and then after that she pretty much screamed the entire lesson. I could tell Matt would get frustrated because she was so loud. He would keep leaving the group so Madi didn't upset the other kids. She is too independent. She was fine once we let her run around in the shallow and do what she wanted to. Next week hopefully she will be better. After the lesson Matt said, "It's your turn next week". I guess I might be doing the lesson with her. Maybe she will behave for mom.

We started the basement this weekend. Yay!!!! So our house has been chaotic the last couple days, but it is worth it. The framing is pretty much done. Next week we hope to get the electrical and plumbing all done and then start on the drywall. I am so excited. Getting this done will relieve so much stress. Can't wait!!

Here is a funny picture I took of Madi while she was watching Little Mermaid. She loves to watch Cinderella and Little Mermaid. She especially loves Snow White, but she only gets to watch that at Nana's house because we do not have it yet. She calls the witch, "chitch". it is pretty funny. The last couple weeks it seems like she has all the sudden decided to start talking and she says something new everyday. She talked before, but now it is like she is really trying to talk in sentences. It is really interesting to to try and decipher what exactly she is saying. I can't believe she will be two years old in less than a month. Time goes by so fast.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Annie- I hope you didnt mind that I looked at your blog. Your little girl is sooo cute. Girls are alot of fun. That is exciting you are having another one. I found your blog through a friends blog, that knows Tysons wife Katie. Feel free to check in once in a while. www.4girlsandautefan.blogspot.com We should get together some time.

Jill Petersen said...

When Ally started talking sentences it kind of freaked me out! I mean it was awesome but this baby of mine was turning into a kid!!! She's going to be 9! 9 I tell ya! After the others started spouting out words it was fun too. I just think it's a bit majical with your first. She's so cute sitting in that container with her binkers!