I am thinking about buying a carpet cleaner and have done a little research, but I was wondering if anybody has one that they really like or has heard of one that is good. They can be pretty pricey so I thought I would ask around before I bought one.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like my Hoover Steemvac Cleaner it does pretty good. But I havent really tried anything else.
On another note, I read that you are finishing your basement. So I thought I would let you know that RCWilley is having there big one time a year Stainmaster Sale on carpet. IT really is a good sale, it is where and when we got our carpet. Even if you are a couple of months away from installing it you can still get a ticket written up and they will hold the price for you. Just an FYI.
Yea I would love to go to lunch next week. I would have to bring two of my kids if that is ok. Next week either Tuesday or Thursday would work. Let me know. My email is Elzinga.a@gmail.com
Post a Comment