Sunday, September 28, 2008

That's mine!!

Madi has come to the point where she has learned to say, "that's mine". I am guessing she learned it at church in nursery from the older kids. Everything is hers. I didn't notice how bad she was at not sharing until we had the priviledge of watching Jaclyn's two girls,Laila and Sonia. Everytime one of the girls would start playing with a toy, Madi would run and snatch it away and say, "that's mine". After repeated times of me telling her no and explaining that we need to share our toys she still kept it up. I felt bad because I ended up putting her in time-out while her friends were over. After timeout she did a better job at sharing. I guess I can't really blame her because it is not very often we have kids over her age for her to know she needs to share her toys. It is something we will definitely be working on.




Go Utes!!!

0 comments: