I am in search of a workout buddy. I was thinking of getting a pass and was wondering if anybody had one anywhere. I hate going by myself and Matt doesn't want to go with me. Also if anybody else is thinking of getting a pass I think at Gold's you can get 2 for the price of 1 right now.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HELLO!! Jeff and I just got a Gold gym pass like two weeks ago!! Please get one and we can be buddies!
We dont live close enought to eachother or I would offer. You are welcome to come to Jazzersise with me.
We go to 24 hour fitness. We really like it. Not sure what the going rate is now but we pay 20 bucks a month. Would love to have someone to go with me, but my schedule varies everyday. So I'm there during the day sometimes and then other times in the evenings. But we could try it a couple times I'm sure. Either way, you should definitely get a pass to a gym, keeps me motivated knowing I'm paying :)
Post a Comment